I wrote SO MANY THINGS for my blog this year (65 posts) – more than I thought I was going to ever write on my blog! This past year, I think my word choice has improved A LOT.
I wanted to reflect about some of my favorite posts from 2017, but there are SO MANY! So, I decided to create a few different categories of posts to focus on.
Most Fun to Create:
- Boba Series
- I loved posting about the boba because I got to taste LOTS of boba tea. Also, it was lots of fun watching the dogs and Oli try the boba tea – I think they sort-of liked it!
- If You Can Read, You Can Cook?
- To write this post, I had to think of all the funny kitchen moments I’ve experienced. And every time I think of them I laugh and laugh! Also, some of the mistakes we made keep coming back to haunt us – like, DON’T EAT ESSENTIAL OILS!
Most Challenging to Create:
- Pig Scramble Posts
Most Comments: I included this section because I like reading your comments and it makes me feel happy that folks are actually reading the blog!
- Pig Scramble Protest – 15 comments
- How to Order Boba Tea to Perfection – 18 comments
- AAE: RIP Peanut – 18 comments
- Interview with Izzy – 14 comments
Looking ahead – post ideas for 2018:
- Dogs (behavior possibly)
- Short Stories
- Things that are going on in my life
What was your favorite post this year? Share your thoughts in the comments below!