I love chocolate brittle, but I never get around to making it myself. The other day, I was baking gingerbread cookies and then dipping them in chocolate and candy cane crumbs. I had left over chocolate and candy cane crumbs so, I tried to make chocolate candy cane brittle. It worked and tasted good! This is my simple chocolate brittle recipe:
My Semi- Sweet Chocolate Brittle:
What You’ll Need:
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (or dark chocolate chips if you want).
- Candy Cane Crumbs (or chopped nuts)
- Parchment Paper
- A microwave
- Prepare your topping whether it is candy cane crumbs or chopped nuts, and set aside.
- Use a microwave and put the chocolate chips in a bowl and melt for 30 second increments until smooth (stir between each 30 second increment).
- Once the chocolate is smooth, pour it on to a piece of parchment paper and spread it out until the chocolate is thin. Add the toppings.
- Put it in the freezer until solid (about 20 minutes).
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator until you have eaten it all!