Thought Bubbles

Reading Daphne – Intro to Series!

This new series, Reading Daphne, focuses on how dogs communicate with us through their body language, and how we can use specific actions to communicate with dogs.

I will research specific canine body language indicators and how human behavior can affect dog’s behavior.  Once I familiarize myself with the research, I will apply it to understanding the most complicated dog I know – Daphne!

I decided to do this research project because Daphne is very anxious about EVERYTHING. I would like to be able to calm her nerves and understand what she’s trying to tell me.

Next Post

Previous Post

5 Comments

1. natalie dente October 16, 2017

Hi Anna, Knowing Daphne I agree with you . She is anxious about a lot of things. I am sure your study will help both you and she. I am looking forward to more articles. love Grandma N

2. donna October 17, 2017

Daphne is a complicated one isn’t she. I’m sure your research will help us improve her quality of life. And, I’m so glad your cover picture shows her as a happy creature. She’s loving, polite, and tolerant in many aspects of her life. If she could be more relaxed more people would be able to get to know the real Daphne.

3. Maaco October 22, 2017

Gis is gate! I’m gad gat I’ll have anyoger way ku nyow about ga Snoutne gen speaking Mughish wiff hew.

• annac9 November 2, 2017 — Post Author

Marco’s comment in English is:

This is great! I’m glad that I’ll have another way to know about the Snout-ne (Daphne) then speaking Mughish with her!

🙂 😉 :p

4. Debbie October 27, 2017

Daphers ROCKS!! Thank you Anna for sharing more about her. I’m really looking forward to learning how I can do my part helping her feel less anxious. 🙂
    xo Aunt D
    ps – please give us a translation of Maaco’s post – thanks!